Reduce Dementia Risk with our Trusted Memory Treatment in Colorado Springs
As we all grow older, we all tend to experience a gradual decline in our memory and recollection. Everyone has a chance of developing dementia; however certain people are at “higher risk." Whether you struggle with memory loss due to illness or other factors, there are steps you can take to improve your memory in Colorado Springs and these can be taken remotely too. As a leading practitioner of memory treatments in Colorado Springs, Cognitivve is here to help you unlock the hidden potential of your brain.
You don’t have to be permanently stuck with brain fog due to poor memory or recollection skills. Here’s what you need to know about memory and seeking treatment near you.
What Causes Memory Loss?
Even those with the best memories will forget a thing or two from time to time. Have you ever walked into a room and completely forgotten why you were there? Or do you occasionally struggle to find the right words when speaking? Minor memory loss happens to all of us on a daily basis and, similar to long-term memory loss conditions like dementia or Alzheimer’s disease, there are a multitude of causes.
You may experience memory loss due to:
- Sleep deprivation or insomnia
- Mood disorders (e.g., depression, bipolar disorder, etc.)
- Anxiety or stress issues
- Medication, alcohol, or other drug use
- Head injuries (e.g., concussions, TBIs, etc.)
- And more
In order to properly treat memory issues, it’s important to understand all the contributing factors to your condition. When you have a clearer picture of those factors, you’ll be able to develop a more accurate road map to improve your memory in Colorado Springs and support stronger cognitive functions.
Common Treatments for Memory Loss
Whether you’re a spry young professional struggling with minor memory loss or you’re older and have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, you’ll typically come across a handful of standard memory treatments:
- Prescription medications – These meds may help ward off symptoms for a limited amount of time and may come with adverse side effects.
- Nutritional supplements – A vitamin deficiency (or several) may be contributing to your memory loss issues.
- Lifestyle changes – A few healthy changes for your lifestyle may drastically improve your memory.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) – This treatment can work especially well for individuals with head injuries.
At Cognitivve, we can help you improve your memory in Colorado Springs with a number of drug-free and non-invasive treatments and therapies that are game-changers in the industry.
Enhance Your Memory in Colorado Springs with Cognitivve
The human brain has the incredible ability to create new neural pathways, which in turn helps allow you to retain more information, recover from an injury, and/or improve your cognitive function. This ability is called “neuroplasticity” and it is the core concept of our approach to every type of memory treatment in Colorado Springs that we offer.
At Cognitivve, we can create a custom treatment strategy that is personalized to your unique situation and needs. To improve your memory, we follow a detailed multi-step process that revolves around assessment, treatment, and re-evaluation.
- To begin, you’ll complete a qEEG brain map with our neuro specialists. This map will act as a baseline assessment of your memory loss and pinpoint electrical imbalances that may be contributing to your symptoms.
- Next, we will create and implement a personalized brain training plan that integrates neurofeedback, biofeedback, and other treatments. This strategy will aim to improve your neuroplasticity, support weakened neural pathways, and boost your memory capabilities.
- After your first few sessions, we’ll reassess your treatment plan and how it has benefited your memory. We’ll make adjustments to your treatment to help improve your memory, enhance your alertness, and boost your overall mental health.
Regain Cognitive Functions with our Memory Treatment in Colorado Springs
No matter what your age may be or your stage in life, your brain can greatly benefit from customized training and therapies. At Cognitivve, we are tried-and-tested brain specialists with advanced training across multiple brain specializations. We can create a fully customized plan for your memory treatment in Colorado Springs that will not only improve your memory, but your overall mental health and wellness too.
Don’t let your memory issues get in the way of living life to the fullest. Contact our memory experts at Cognitivve today to schedule your brain training consultation and see how we can improve your memory in Colorado Springs.